How to Join
If you would like to become a member of our friendly club and wish to discuss the various options open to you, then please call Joy Pickard our General Manager on 01582 832242 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting a new membership is simple and straightforward. We don’t require a proposer/seconder – just come along, meet one of our welcoming team for a refreshment in our smart, comfortable clubhouse where you can complete the details and we can show you around.
Please click the link opposite for the Membership Application Form.
Remember, there are many benefits that come with being a member at our club. These include:
- An excellent 18-hole golf course on a classic and challenging heathland course
- No tee time booking required
- No temporary winter greens, so enjoy great golf all year round
- Friendly roll-up groups available throughout the week
- A full calendar of competitions for all membership categories
- Membership of the Association of James Braid Courses
- A local reciprocal arrangement with 10 Private Members' clubs all offering golf to members of Mid Herts at the reduced rates
- Lively social scene at the golf club including dinner dances, quiz nights and external speakers
We look forward to welcoming you to our classic heathland course in the lovely Hertfordshire countryside.